Promotes Healthy and Strong Hair and Scalp.
This oil infusion can either be taken internally as a supplement, or used as a serum directly on your hair and scalp.
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh gotu kola
- hibiscus flowers
- citrine crystal
- energetically charged
*all ingredients are always Organic! in this formula Gotu Kola, Rosemary and Hibiscus Flowers are groen in my magic organic garden.
DIRECTIONS AS SUPPLEMENT:
- shake well
- take 30 drops 1 to 3 times daily
- can be taken on its own or added to water, juice, coffee replacement or tea.
DIRECTIONS AS SERUM:
- shake well
- put 3-5 drops on fingertips
- rub onto scalp or ends
- massage with gentle circular motions
- Anti-inflammatory - Oleocanthal is a specific phenolic compound found in extra virgin olive oil, and is said to be responsible for the burning or tingling sensation that is experienced when tasting a high quality extra virgin olive oil. The phenols present in olive oil have anti-inflammatory properties, and as such can have similar effects to pain-killers and fever reducers.
- Boosts hair and skin health - Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin E. Each tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil has about 1.9 mg of Vitamin E, a fat-soluble anti-oxidant that can protect the body against eye and skin problems and in fact make hair and skin much healthier.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) has been used to treat many conditions for thousands of years in India, China, and Indonesia. It was used to heal wounds, improve mental clarity, and treat skin conditions such as leprosy and psoriasis.
- Mercury ruled plant, helps with a sharp and calm mind.
- Builds connective tissue and helps with circulation.
- In Ayurveda, hibiscus is recommended for treating hair fall, encouraging hair regrowth, and preventing premature graying.
It can regenerate your hair follicles and replenish hair growth in bald spots.”
Hibiscus is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids, amino acids, mucilage fiber, moisture content, and antioxidants.
The goodness of hibiscus beautifies your hair by nourishing your locks, promoting the growth of luscious hair.
- also known as Indian gooseberry
- Considered as a ‘superfood‘ for hair, Amla is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients that increase the circulation of blood significantly throughout the scalp.
- Amla strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair thinning.
- It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair.
- It contains calcium, which promotes healthier hair.
- It helps strengthen hair follicles and reduces hair thinning.
- prevents greying and helps in maintaining natural hair color and luster.
- Fenugreek seeds have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- The seeds also help in moisturizing the hair and bringing back the luster.
- Bhringraj (also known as Mahabhringraj hair oil) oil is an oil derived from the leaves of the Bhringraj plant that is cultivated in the humid tropical regions across the world. The oil has special significance in Ayurveda. Bhringraj oil is rich in nutrients such as Iron, Vitamin E, magnesium, polypeptides, steroids calcium, vitamin D. The oil is also rich in proteins that make it even more beneficial for hair.
- improves blood circulation. When the nutrients present in the oil reach the root of the hair, they strengthen the hair follicles and prevent baldness. These nutrients present in the oil help in facilitating the growth of hair.
- rich in nutrients that provide the hair and the scalp with all the necessary nourishment, thereby preventing hair fall.
- The oil is known to cause vasodilation, a process through which the blood vessels get widened up, resulting in improved blood flow to the roots of the hair. This process promotes hair growth.
- Sun ruled warming herb.
- Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- This herb oil offers an anti-inflammatory benefit that helps to nourish hair follicles.
- It also has an analgesic property that soothes an inflamed scalp. It adds shine and luster to the hair.
- rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- considered a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality. It is also known to boost alertness, intelligence, and focus.
***Sedative medications (CNS depressants) may interact with GOTU KOLA. Taking gotu kola along with sedative medications might cause drowsiness.
People with liver disease, or who take medications that affect the liver, should not take gotu kola. Ask your doctor if you take any prescription medications, or often take over-the-counter pain relievers.